Search Inside Yourself
Mindful Leadership Training
a highly interactive two-day program followed by a four-week online journey
born at google, now available to all
25-26 FebruarY 2023 | ENGLISH | ONLINE
Originally developed at Google by leading experts in neuroscience, business, and psychology, Search Inside Yourself (SIY) teaches practical mindfulness, emotional intelligence and leadership tools to unlock your full potential at work and in life. SIY has been proven to reduce stress, improve focus, raise peak performance, and improve interpersonal relationships, using highly practical and scientifically proven methods of mental conditioning and attention training that improve resilience, creativity, communication, productivity, and personal and organizational leadership.
The Search Inside Yourself approach is built around four key disciplines:
Workplace studies show that having strong emotional competencies predict employee performance, leadership effectiveness, and wellbeing.
Research shows that mindfulness is a foundational skill that can help in your personal growth, particularly in self-awareness, self-management, and emotional skills.
Scientific research indicates that how we direct our attention determines the mental habits we form, the emotions we develop, and the results we experience.
Leadership skills such as decision making, communicating effectively, and inspiring trust are enhanced through practices in mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
This highly interactive and experiential program includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception, and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its personal and professional benefits
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing – including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, the ability to thrive, and overall well-being
- Exercises include attention training practice, dyad conversations, writing, walking and group conversations
Whether you are coming for personal or professional development or to discover the SIY program on behalf of your organization, you will learn foundational skills to:
- Enhance mental fitness and clarity
- Develop agile and adaptive mindsets
- Reduce stress responses
- Increase resilience
- Improve access to creativity
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Enhance the regulation of emotion
- Improve communication skills
- Develop better decision-making skills
- Develop greater emotional intelligence
- Experience greater overall wellbeing and thrive!
Day 1 - Am
Introduction to Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Intro to mindfulness
- The neuroscience of mindfulness and emotional intelligence
- Intuition and decision making
- Theory, practice, and benefits of mindfulness
Day 1 - PM
Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- Science of self-awareness
- Emotional regulation
- Understanding triggers
- Reframing and responding to challenges skillfully
Day 2 - AM
Motivation and Empathy
- Aligning your values and work
- Neuroscience of motivation
- The role of empathy in leadership
- Perspective taking
- Neuroscience of empathy
- Developing trust
Day 2 - PM
Leadership and Integration
- Compassion and leadership
- Influence with goodness
- Communication with insight
- Neuroscience of compassion
- Team building models
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Integration and next steps
Felt a better ability to reduce stress.
Reported better clarity of mind.
Noticed enhanced connection to others.
About the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute
We train business leaders to be mindful and emotionally intelligent at work. Blending cutting-edge science with mindfulness practices, Search Inside Yourself gives people the skills to be more effective and happier at the office and in their lives.
Ready to take the next step in your personal and professional development?
WHO WE ARE
Mounira Latrache brings 15+ years of leadership experience at international brands like Google, Red Bull, and BMW. Mounira pioneered the mindfulness community at Google; its success led her to share her expertise with other companies and she has trained teams around the globe. As an international thought-leader, Mounira is also sought around the world for her keynotes and trainings on mindfulness and compassion.
Angel Hernandez is a full-blooded entrepreneur and international expert in co-creative project development. Over the last decade he has supported individuals, groups, and organizations to connect with their true purpose and develop innovative strategies to overcome their challenges. Combining learning organization models with mindfulness practice forms the heart of Angel’s work.
About Connected Business
We help individuals and organizations bring mindfulness and compassion into their daily business interactions. By inspiring a culture of mindful and inclusive leadership, we aim to build a connected, sustainable, fair, loving and diverse community of people passionate about their work.
Join our global movement towards connected business today!
If you’re unable to attend a program that you’ve registered and paid for, the following cancellation fees apply:
- Until four weeks before the event, a full refund
- 50% of the course fee for cancellations made from the fourth week before the start of the course
- In case of cancellation within the last eight days the entire course fee.
- Refunds will be issued through Eventbrite and processed within 15 days of notification of cancellation.
Rebooking is possible up to two weeks before the course starts.
In case of questions please contact Connected Business: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOGISTICS & SCHOLARSHIP
- The program begins at 9 am and ends at 5 pm both days.
- This training takes place live and virtually on Zoom.
- 1 week before the training, you will receive a personal invitation how to prepare yourself for the training from email@example.com to your email address. Please check if you have received it, maybe also as a Spam.
- Connected Business and SIYLI believe in lived generosity. When you purchase a ticket to attend, you are supporting scholarships for individuals who cannot afford the full price of a ticket. Scholarship or reduced price applications will be open while spots are available. Please apply here.